Calibration Engineer / Technician
Type of contractTechnical
EducationBeginner to expert
Career levelAll types
Category• Technician & Engineer, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Malaysia, Romania, Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom, USA
Joining our team as a Calibration Engineer / Technician, you will be responsible for all aspects of specialist calibration, measuring instrumentation to national standards to ensure a first-class service to our customer. You will also undertake calibration measurements to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications whilst maintaining relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing the relevant business management system.
- Calibration of instrumentation ISO/IEC 17025 standards/International standards;
- Maintain the Calibration Database and filing system;
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service;
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and organized manner;
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the Trescal facility;
- Ensure that mandatory and legislative QHSE aspects of work are implemented at all times;
- Endeavour to complete all work within the budgeted timescale and target dates and ensure proper control and accounting of work in progress is maintained and reported.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Relevant experience of calibration practices and theories is essential at Technician level;
- PC literacy and knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software is required;
- Relevant qualifications in engineering discipline and previous experience of working in the calibration industry is desirable;
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment is preferable;
- Ability to work autonomously, organized and analytical.