Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in Yateley. We have positions focussing on the Electrical side.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Calibration Technician, you be responsible for all aspects of RF and/or Electrical calibration, measuring instrumentation to national standards in a UKAS -17025 accredited Laboratory to ensure a first class service.
You will also undertake calibration measurements to the correct procedures, instructions and specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilising the relevant business management system. Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Calibration of Measuring equipment.
- Maintain the calibration database and filing system.
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files.
- Participate in Trescal Interlaboratory measurement audits.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and timely turn-around on all equipment and service.
- Perform other laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and orderly manner.
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the Trescal facility.
- Ensure that mandatory and legislative QHSE aspects of work are implemented at all times.
- Endeavour to complete all work within the budgeted timescale and target dates and ensure proper control and accounting of work.
Our ideal Calibration Technician
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories, analogue and digital circuit analysis.
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software.
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Calibration Technician, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and Trescal Perks Hub. At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer various development programmes which are ILM accredited.