Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mass/Pressure Calibration Engineer to join our team in Bredbury, Manchester.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Mass/Pressure Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for undertaking various calibrations both ISO9001/17025 accredited in accordance with Company Procedures, UKAS regulations and recognised specifications. Maintaining relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing EMS management systems. Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice.
- Calibration of measuring instrumentation to National standards.
- Participate in UKAS and customer surveillance and accreditation audits.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Provide technical support to colleagues on request in line with capability.
Our ideal Calibration Engineer
- Have previous experience working within a Mass/Pressure Lab
- Ideally a technical qualification such as degree, HND, HNC, BTEC.
- Good understanding of calibration practices and theories.
- Knowledge of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Experience of working within a customer focussed environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision & manage your own workload
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Calibration Engineer, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, life assurance and Trescal Perks Hub. At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer various development programmes which are ILM accredited.