Customer Service Representative
Type of contractFull time
CategoryAdministrative, United Kingdom
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Representative based at our branch in Yateley, Hampshire.
What will I be responsible for?
As our Customer Services Representative, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships on behalf of Trescal by taking complete responsibility for your allocated customer accounts. Working closely with the UK Sales Team to ensure that all of our customers are aware of the Trescal brand and the excellent service which we can provide.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Be the first line of contact for all customer queries and requests.
- Effectively present and discuss the Trescal brand to existing and potential customers in a way that conveys an image of quality, integrity and understanding of customer needs.
- Be an integral part of the internal team managing the workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Attend to customer questions, complaints and concerns immediately and facilitate a satisfactory resolution.
- Produce and Review quotations and other documentation produced for accuracy before submitting to the customer.
- Contact external suppliers to facilitate outsourcing, when required, in order to source the most time efficient and cost-effective solution.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments such as the Laboratory, Logistics, UK Sales etc., to ensure that all customer objectives are met and all potential sales avenues are discussed.
- Contacting old or lapsed customers to explore opportunity of regaining business.
Our ideal Customer Service Representative
As our ideal Customer Service Representative, you will have previous experience in a customer service, office-based environment. You will also need the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral are essential.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Office Suite preferred.
- Proven ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Self-motivated and team-orientated.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to organise your time effectively, multi-task efficiently and in line with specific timelines
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Customer Service Representative, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications in customer services.