Air tools Calibration Technician
Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an Air Tools Calibration Technician to join our team at one of our customer sites in Darlington.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Air Tools Calibration Technician, you will be responsible for calibrating measuring equipment to both ISO9001 and BS EN ISO 17025 requirements in accordance with Company Procedures, UKAS publications, and other internationally recognised specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing the internal management systems.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice to traceable and accredited standards.
- Maintain and produce accurate Calibration Records enabling the production of Calibration Certificates.
- Review, develop and audit automated and manual Calibration Procedures in accordance with Company requirements and from Clients and Auditor recommendations.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety Procedures, Policies and Safe System of Work.
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files.
- Participate in Trescal Interlaboratory measurement audits.
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the customer/Trescal facility.
- Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Our ideal Air tools Calibration Technician
- You will ideally have some knowledge of metrology/calibration.
- Previous experience in an engineering environment in a technical role would be required.
- Ideally, you have used calibration equipment before but this is not essential as full training will be given.
- Good understanding of Windows-based IT is required.
- Good coordination/dexterity in order to undertake manual adjustments on high accuracy instrumentation.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Air Tools Calibration Technician, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, Medical Health Cash Plan and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.