Mobile On-site Calibration Engineer
Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a On-site Calibration Engineer to be based at our site in Derby.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a On-site Calibration Engineer, you will be responsible for undertaking various calibrations both ISO9001/17025 accredited in accordance with Company Procedures, UKAS regulations and recognised specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing software management systems.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice.
- Calibration of measuring instrumentation to National standards.
- Participate in customer surveillance and accreditation audits.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Provide technical support to colleagues on request in line with capability.
Our ideal On-site Calibration Engineer
- Have previous experience in primarily calibrating dimensional hand tools but awareness of temperature and pressure calibration.
- Ideally a technical qualification such as HND, HNC, BTEC.
- Good understanding of calibration practices and theories.
- Knowledge of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Experience of working within a customer focussed environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision & manage your own workload
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an On-site Calibration Engineer, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications in customer services.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a On-site Calibration Engineer submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to email@example.com