Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We offer apprenticeships across our Trescal sites. If this is something you would be interested in please get in contact with our HR team.
Upon completion of this Apprenticeship, you will attain an Engineering Technician Level 3 standard. You will be required to start a college course in September 2023 with an employment start date no later than 1st September 2023.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Technician, you will learn to calibrate a wide range of measuring instrumentation including adjustment and repair. You will be required to perform in accordance with our Quality System and Company Procedures that are externally audited to ISO9001 and ISO17025 by BSI and UKAS. You will also maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing our internal management systems. On a daily basis, this will involve:
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Attending your designated Laboratory for on job training on a daily basis when not at college.
- Performing laboratory support functions as required in an efficient and organised manner.
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the Trescal facility.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Attend college as required in term time.
Our ideal Apprentice Technician
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths at grade 4 or higher.
- PC literacy and knowledge in Windows-based software.
- Preferably experience of working within a customer focused environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an Apprentice Technician you will be offered a highly competitive starting salary of £15,000 to £16,000 which increases on an annual basis in line with our Apprentice pay structure, plus 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications in customer services.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the passion and drive to excel as an Apprentice Technician submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org