Dimensional Senior Calibration Engineer
Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer based at our customer’s site in Solihull.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for undertaking various calibrations both ISO9001/17025 accredited in accordance with Company Procedures, UKAS regulations, recognised specifications. You will also be responsible for calibrating measuring instrumentation to traceable and accredited standards.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice
- Calibration of measuring instrumentation to National standards
- Participate in UKAS and customer surveillance and accreditation audits
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety procedures and policies
- Provide technical support and coaching to colleagues on request in line with capability
Our ideal Senior Calibration Engineer
- Inspection or calibration experience
- Ideally technical qualification such as degree, HND or HNC
- Good understanding of calibration practices and theories
- Excellent knowledge of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Experience working within a customer focussed environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Dimensional Senior Calibration Engineer, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle-to-work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Senior Calibration Engineer, submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org