Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales professional. This role will be based out of our site in Stevenage but hybrid working from home.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Internal Sales, you will be responsible for the proactively developing customer revenue within a defined region.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Increase revenue with existing clients within defined region
- Re- gain lost and lapsed accounts/clients
- Build pipeline of prospective clients
- Create quotations according to clients requirements
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries from potential customers requesting quotations, pricing and product information
- Provide accurate up to date information regarding Trescal and the range of services we provide and offer to potential new customers
- Utilise the current business CRM system to proactively chase open quotes and opportunities
- Re-gain of lapsed customers
Our ideal Dimensional Calibration Engineer
- You will be an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. Other skills/attributes required for the role:
- Professional telephone manner
- Sales orientated and customer focused
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Experience of building relationships with customers
- Ability to work to deadlines and provide accurate information
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an internal sales professional, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle-to-work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the skills and experience to excel as an internal sales professional, submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to email@example.com