Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer, United Kingdom
We have an exciting opportunity for a Calibration Technician to join our team in Broughton.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Calibration Technician you will be responsible for calibrating measuring equipment to ISO9001, BS EN ISO 17025 and customer specification in accordance with Company Procedures, UKAS publications, and other internationally recognised specifications. Maintain relevant records of work, data and results in a traceable and auditable manner utilizing EMS management systems.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Perform calibration of customer equipment using approved procedures and good Metrology practice to traceable and accredited standards.
- Maintain and produce accurate Calibration Records enabling the production of Calibration Certificates.
- Review, develop and audit automated and manual Calibration Procedures in accordance with Company requirements and from Clients and Auditor recommendations.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company Health and Safety Procedures, Policies and Safe System of Work.
- Provide Technical Support and guidance to colleagues on request.
- Maintenance of Calibration Certification and files.
- Participate in external/internal audits as required by the Trescal Quality Manager within the customer/Trescal facility.
- Occasionally you may be required to perform other tasks which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Our ideal Calibration Technician
- Formal qualification in a relevant engineering discipline or extensive demonstrable experience in and understanding calibration, both practical and theory.
- Knowledge of BS EN ISO/IEC 17025.
- Strong understanding of Windows-based and Laboratory automation software.
- Good coordination/dexterity in order to undertake manual adjustments on high accuracy instrumentation.
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Calibration Technician, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, medical health cash plan, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle-to-work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal PerksHub with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the entrepreneur of their job and their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity.
Interested in joining the team?
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Calibration Technician, submit your CV by clicking apply and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org