We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Coordinator based at our Head Office in Dublin, Ireland. This role will be hybrid with the flexibility of working days at home.
What will I be responsible for as a Contract Coordinator?
Joining our team as a Contract Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining office duties and providing daily support and workload organisation for our engineers. You will be working alongside a dynamic team passionate about delivering excellent service to all our customers.
Your key responsibilities will also include:
- Day-to-day general office administration and support, responding to customer inquiries via telephone and email
- Supporting customer operations requirements and quoting for new and existing jobs
- Data collection and input for test reports
- Schedule and manage items for off-site calibration, create shipping documentation, and arrange couriers and transport
- Supporting the scheduling of sub-contractor visits and developing and updating existing reports
Our ideal Contract Coordinator
- Strong customer focus with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills and demonstrate an ability to multitask effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including excel and word
- Self-motivated, professional, and willing to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Previous pharmaceutical or healthcare experience is advantageous
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as a Contract Coordinator you will be offered a highly competitive salary, flexible working, generous holiday allowance, Pension and health insurance, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, continuous development and training opportunities.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications in your chosen field.