Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer
Type of contractFull time
Category• Technician & Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer you will be working in a range of commercial sites and be expected to perform service, fault finding and maintenance on commercial refrigeration / AC systems. Your main duties will include:
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Troubleshoot, determine the root cause and correct technical issues.
- Conduct all duties in accordance with Company and Client Health and Safety Procedures, Policies and a Safe System of Work.
What you will bring to the team:
- F-Gas Cat-1 2079 certificate in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Good knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning systems
- Has a passion for delivering exceptional customer services
- Willing to learn new skills and grow within a dynamic team
What can we offer you?
Joining our team as an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer, you will be offered a starting salary between 60,000-65,000 euros per annum, 25 days holiday, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, employee well-being and financial well-being hubs, and access to the Trescal Wrkit with discounts on major retail outlets, supermarkets, fuel, restaurants, cinema, theme parks and more.
At Trescal, every employee is the owner of their career. They participate in building the satisfaction and confidence of our clients, contribute to the entrepreneurial adventure of our companies and create our Group’s identity. We offer ongoing development, training courses and opportunities to gain external qualifications in your chosen field.